A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The journey of a scrawny red-head in search of her memories and her identity in a fantasy multi-world filled with mysterious creatures and spirits.
iFanzine reviewed the original game (2010) and praised it as a glimpse of something wonderful. I decided to recreate and extend this game.
- Windows, macOS or Linux
- Optimized to run on varied platforms so you don't need dedicated graphics or anything that fancy (still not sure? Check here; anything above G3D mark 600 is fine)
- The latest release features improved mouse/keyboard controls.
- Full controller support
This is an early access release
The fifth chapter was released the 31st of July 2018.
The fourth chapter was released the 1st of December 2017.
The third chapter was released the 21st of September 2017 and you can play it as a demo, free of charge, here.
The second chapter was released the 27th of April 2017.
The first chapter was released the 12th of February 2017.
Purchase the game today, and receive free updates until Book One is complete (planned: altogether 7 chapters). I will then start working on a sequel (to be released separately).
If you would rather play Book One straight up, follow Anime 3D SFX on Facebook and come back later (the price, however, will go up).
So, is this game for you? Maybe, if you say yes to the following:
- An adventure with platform game elements.
- Like a visual novel but in 3D and less dialogs
- Puzzles that you can solve (easy, if you read the dialogs)
- Light slashing action.
- An adorable heroine (with pigtails)
My wish is to complete the Antistar Saga by 2018, 4 'books', 7 chapters per issue.
Dedicated supporters, please visit my Patreon page.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.49 USD. You will get access to the following files: