A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The journey of a scrawny red-head in search of her memories and her identity in a fantasy multi-world filled with mysterious creatures and spirits.
What is it?
- Story driven, real-time, third person 3D adventure. An immersive blend of puzzle solving, light slashing action and platform jumping.
- Windows, macOS or Linux; powerful gaming laptop not needed (G3D mark 750 or above)
- Play with the mouse and keyboard, or your favorite controller.
Is this game for me?
Say yes to the following!
- An adventure with platform game elements.
- Like a visual novel but in 3D and less dialogs
- Puzzles that you can solve (easy, if you read the dialogs)
- Light slashing action.
- An adorable heroine (with pigtails)
Who made this game, and why?
This is a follow up to Antistar 3D: Rising (released only on iPhone/iPad; 2010). iFanzine praised the original game as a glimpse of something wonderful.
While the original game was a solo project, the sequel benefited many guest contributions, notably to help with character design and environment modeling.
Why early access?
The game has received a lot of attention and developer testing but not many alpha/beta players. Currently evaluating whether we're looking at the final version, or something needs to be changed. Until this is decided, list price gets a 20% discount (stacks with seasonal/promotional discounts offered via itch, if any).
- Linux/macOS/Windows versions: stable
- Android: experimental - Samsung S8 or equiv. recommended.
Please open a forum post if you have any comments/findings.
All chapters have been released!
- "Incubator" - February 12 2017
- "Klinnburg" - April 27 2017
- "Blackwoods" - September 27 2017 (playable as a free demo here)
- "Coral Fields" - December 1 2017
- "Mouse-trap" - July 31 2018
- "Yaya" - November 14 2018
- "Black Hole" - December 2018
A sequel is intended (will be released separately) - My wish is to complete the Antistar Saga by 2020 - 4 'books', 7 chapters per issue.
Dedicated supporters, please visit my Patreon page.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Antistar 0.7.3d - A few patches later88 days ago
- Antistar 0.7.3 - New and improved!89 days ago
- Antistar 0.7.1 - Beautiful skies + hunting movesDec 18, 2018
- Cheap Game Trailer / Ultimate Elevator PitchDec 16, 2018
- Antistar - final chapter, releasedNov 29, 2018
- Antistar: early access ending soon + saleNov 23, 2018
- re:Antistar - getting an updated cameraNov 14, 2018
- Antistar Chapter VI: YayaNov 09, 2018